The CBRE Hotels team has over 370 hospitality specialists globally with more than 50 in Asia Pacific region. As part of CBRE Hotels worldwide, CBRE Hotels Vietnam team is a mixture of transactional and consultancy specialists with in-depth understanding, comprehensive knowledge and a network and range of client contacts unparalleled in the industry.
The CBRE Hotels team in Vietnam provides industry leading hotel advisory services, including (but not limited to):
- Financial modelling
- Market study
- Development recommendation
- Financial analysis
- Operator selection
- Investment & Market advisory
- Hotel brokerage & Investment sales
Points of difference
By partnering with the CBRE Hotels Valuations and Advisory Services team you will have a dedicated group of experts with an in-depth understanding and comprehensive knowledge of your specialized needs and requirements, who can be relied upon as trusted advisors.
- Experts from all services – including IP, VAS, Research & Consultancy to provide the most up to date and market leading advice.
- Our focus is servicing the interests of the client, with due accountability.
- Proven accuracy and professionalism in the marketplace.
- Strong emphasis on confidentiality.
- Seamless service delivery, including full electronic delivery.
- Competitive cost relative to the quality of work provided.
- Strong reputation with intentionally recognized brand which has Valuation and Advisory Services as a core business.
- Nationwide coverage and experience, offering borderless client representation in a consistent manner.
- An ability to perform to tight time constraints without affecting quality of output.
- Individual personnel with strong reputations in the marketplace.
- We are confident on continually attracting and keeping the very best personnel in the industry.
- Dedicated analysts and market research personnel providing detailed in-house data for inclusion in the valuation process.
- Quality procedures including internal peer review, and audited technology.
- Internationally accepted and developed standards of reporting.