Capital Advisors is the financial services arm of CBRE. The business advises on and structures real estate transactions, via equity and debt, and leverages insights for our clients.
Uniquely positioned as a real estate advisor, Capital Advisors combines the focus, discipline and independence of an established boutique advisory firm with networks, research and expertise of an institutional corporate finance division. The team’s aim is to utilize the significant experience and capabilities of its professionals along with its global connections to provide specialized real estate financial services to an increasingly sophisticated property industry.
The primary benefit to our clients is increasing shareholder value. We deliver value by evaluating and assessing our clients’ investment needs, by investigating the capital structure required to deliver the best solutions and by sourcing the necessary financing. Our service is independent, specialized to real estate, strictly confidential to the client and delivered at a cost effective price.
- Advise and present to target investors. Fund structuring and financial modelling;
- Preparation of all marketing materials including Private Placement Memorandum;
- Seed asset review - assisting investors with preparation of internal approval documents.
JOINT VENTURES & CO-INVESTMENTS
- Sourcing and structuring of debt and equity capital for growth or recapitalization;
- Sourcing of strategic investors for joint ventures, co-investments and investment programs;
- Advise on joint venture/co-investment structures.
- Buy-side advisory to LP’s on funds manager selection. Assist in negotiation and documentation;
- Due diligence on fund managers and investments. Analysis of correlations and return drivers;
- Assist in investment execution. Perform ongoing reviews on fund managers’ performance.
- Loan origination and servicing;
- Sourcing and structuring of debt finance;
- Advisory on capital structure alternatives.
SECONDARY FUND POSITIONING TRADING
- Secondary sales of LP interests in private fund positions via PropertyMatch™, CBRE’s proprietary secondary fund position trading platform.